Visitor > Event Calendar
Time: 10:00-21:00 hrs.
Venue: IMPACT Forum (Hall 4)
Almost 200 selected restaurants from across the country will present their signature dishes during the "WP energy presents Krua Khun Toi Expo Season 5" Organised by Krua Khun Toi, a TV variety show, which has recommended delicious dishes and selected products during
Time: Several Showtime
Venue: Challenger 1-3
Established since 1985, Bangkok Gems and Jewelry Fair has been recognized as one of the world’s leading gems and jewelry fairs for showcasing comprehensive quality raw materials, fine settings, as well as innovative designs and a full range of related products and services. Come explore over 900 companies 2,000 booths to discover jewelry in both classical and modern styles, perfectly paired with the intricate craftsmanship of Thai artisans. Be a part of this vibrant platform to connect with 20,000 visitors from over 120 countries.
- Special Showcase : Siam Silver Showcase - From Past to Present featuring contemporary silver jewelry masterpieces, silver jewelry heritage as well as latest silver jewelry trends.
- The New Faces showcasing over 200 exciting new brands from local SMEs across Thailand.
- The Jewellers featuring talented designers from Designers’ room and Talent Thai projects
- International Pavilions from the industry’s key players from around the world including Hong Kong, CLMV, Japan, China, Poland, Singapore, India, Sri Lanka and many more.
- Exclusive Colored gemstone tender in collaboration with Bonas Coloured Gem, UK
- Trustworthy gems identification and grading services from internationally renowned institutes
- Enlightening Seminars and workshops by experts in the gems and jewelry industry who will share their insider’s tips that can be beneficial for both professionals and amateurs.
- Extensive Facilities to enhance your trade journey in Thailand
- from business matching, exclusive lounge, shuttle service, interpreters, and most importantly, efficient security system.
Trade Visitors: February 25-27, 2020 Time: 10:00-18:00 hrs.
Public Visitors: February 28, 2020 Time: 10:00-18:00 hrs.
Public Visitors: February 29, 2020 Time: 10:00-17:00 hrs
Contact Event Organizer
Office of Lifestyle Trade Promotion
Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce
email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 10:30-20:00 hrs.
Venue: Hall 9
Nowaday Prepare to enter the modern technology. That will help you market worldwide.The activity of organizing this exhibition is about bringing together operators in the fields of printing business - inkjet printers, digital printers, billboard printing- related service business, pre & post printing equipments and LED business for example. The arrangement of this exhibition will allow all operators to receive up-to-date information from various organizations that join in this event. Such information is intended for being brought to be applied and adapted to the operation of each individual company in order to reduce costs and expenditure on management with in the organization in an effective manner.
Time: 10:30-20:00 hrs.
Venue: Hall 10
Highlights : High Technology of Embrodiery Nowadays, technology and information are involved with Thai operators in all sectors such as the manufacturing, trade, export industries, etc. The activity of organizing this exhibition is about bringing together operators in the fields of Garment and Textile manufacturing industry,Embroidered, Sewing Machine,Flat knitting machine, Printing ,Screen Ink, Heat transfer ,etc. The arrangement of this exhibition will allow all operators to receive up-to-date information from various organizations that join in this event. Such information is intended for being brought to be applied and adapted to the operation of each individual company in order to reduce costs and expenditure on management within the organization in an effective manner.
Time: 10:30-20:00 hrs.
Venue: Hall 8
Printing and Packaging Expo 2020 (PT Pack), the 3rd edition of Thailand’s most advanced printing and packaging exhibition, will be held on 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2020 at IMPACT Exhibition Center, Muang Thong Thani, Thailand. It offers bigger opportunities to success, embracing wider markets for printing and packaging, and providing excellent services to the industries. Advanced technologies, equipment, processes and services, seminars and workshops in the field of printing and packaging will be showcased in the exhibition. It will also gather larger number of localinternational participants and worldwide visitors to increase business deals opportunities at PT Pack 2020.